Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Julien Macdonald Returns To London Fashion Week

 JULIEN MACDONALD will return to the London Fashion Week line-up with a catwalk show on Sunday February 16, following a two-season absence. The designer took a break from the schedule to focus on the launch of his private client made-to-measure service, Julien Macdonald Bespoke.

"I am thrilled to be returning to the London Fashion Week schedule for autumn/winter 2013-14," said Macdonald. "For the last two seasons, I have been concentrating on launching my bespoke private client service in my London-based atelier which I have really enjoyed, but I also love the build-up of preparing a collection for a show. I'm very excited about showing my latest collection to the industry and press as part of London Fashion Week in February."

The British designer launched his eponymous label in 1997 and has been a regular fixture at LFW ever since his first catwalk show for spring/summer 1998. His brand has attracted a wide celebrity following over the years, with fans including Beyoncé Knowles, Kristen Stewart and Florence Welch.

No comments:

Post a Comment