Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cara Delevingne Named Pepe Campaign Star



CARA DELEVINGNE is the new face of Pepe Jeans, following in the footsteps of Alexa Chung, Sienna Miller and Laetitia Casta. The Vogue cover girl currently fronts the brand's spring/summer 2013 campaign, alongside fellow British models Mia Goth and Jeremy Young.
"I'm very happy to be part of the team, considering the line-up before me," Delevingne told us. "Alexa and Sienna are also great friends of mine."

The imagery - which marks Pepe's 40th anniversary - was photographed by Josh Olins in London's Notting Hill, where the label was first born, having originated as a Portobello Road market stall. The campaign is yet another achievement for Delevingne whose CV already boasts names such as DKNY and Chanel Resort. Widely regarded as Britain's model-of-the-moment, the 20 year old refuses to let the pressure worry her.

"I have a great support network - my family, my model agency Storm and people I work with in the fashion industry," she said. "And, of course, there are all my followers on Twitter who stop me from feeling lonely, I love them all. They keep me grounded."
And her advice for aspiring models?

"Don't let people knock you down," she said. "Keep grounded and be happy, find yourself a great agent and have a good relationship with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment